Tuesday, January 25, 2011

fun in the rain!

I had the opportunity yesterday to do a new product notification photo shoot with Lululemon yesterday!

I'm learning more and more about what goes on at Lululemon and I think it's really cool that they are working with so many people that are local to their area - all sorts of different types of people!  I did the shoot yesterday with Mitch the pro baseball player - I felt bad he didn't get a jacket - because it was chilly!
I also have to say, if you are looking for a new pair of running tights, the tights I wore yesterday (and today.....and likely tomorrow) are awesome - definitely the most comfortable tights I've ever worn!
(And I've worn lots....)

Anyways, here's the link:
Lululemon Product Notification for January 25, 2011


Enjoy the rain while it lasts....spring is around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment